Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Facing the Giants:

Completely by Ana Laura

This song was in the Movie, Facing the Giants! The woman in the movie had been wanting to be pregnant for along time, but never had the chance too. She feels sick to her stomack, and thinks she has eaten something bad. She goes to the doctor, wishing she was pregnant. She and her husband were trying for four years. And, after the nurse gave her the sad news, she was not pregnant, she felt disappointment. But she says, I will still love you, Lord!

The nurse finds out she had the wrong chart, and rushes out to tell her. Yes, you guessed it, she was pregnant! Hallelujah! I cry everytime I see this part of the Movie. A must for the entire family!

Perennial Pioneer

No comments:

Show me Thy Ways!

Show me Thy Ways!
A Source of Joy