Saturday, September 22, 2007

Praying Saints....

I need the saints to pray....


We have been told that we need to move from the house we are living in currently. The landlord wants to move back in, and therefore, we are in a tight spot.


We have not funds, or money or a place to put down new roots. We are well established in our home, and find it hard to think of relocating or living in a strange new place.


On top of that, we have my Dad's parents living with us, which makes this twice as hard, and perplexing to us, too.


My Dad feels that to be near my married sister Sarah, and her husband Clay, and their son, Gabriel is the wisest choice, but at present, there is no home for us there. Clay is still building his home, and it would not be big enough to fit us all. At present they are living with his parents while he builds their house!


I would like to ask the saints to pray that the Lord would grant us the wisdom to find the right course of action, and pursue the means to buy our own place! We are homechurchers and have not the support of brethern in a church. We need some advice, and counsel, and prayer that the Lord would be there, and that he would provide for our needs!
Until next time,
Perennial Pioneer

5 comments:

Lisa of Longbourn said...

Laura, I will pray.
I have a question: What do you mean by "homechurcher"?
To God be all glory,
Lisa of Longbourn

Mrs. Anna T said...

Laura, what a difficult situation. I understand you very well, because we've been there, too, at some point. I will be thinking about you and praying for everything to work out according to His special plan - which He, don't doubt it, has for you and your family. Blessings.

Laura H. said...

Lisa,
We have been worshiping at home for nearly 15 years. Basically we have church at home!

Theresa said...

Laura, your situation is very difficult but not impossible for God. After I read your blog post I stopped and prayed. I hope you will see the answer of His providence soon.

James Bailey Brislin said...

Laura,

Know that I am praying for you in this most difficult time. May this struggle help you to better see through to the beatific vision.

Know that as tenants, you guys have rights:

http://www.atg.wa.gov/ResidentialLT/MovingOut.aspx

You have additional rights under the Federal Fair Housing Act, and depending on the health of your grandparents, the Americans With Disabilities Act.

But I shall be praying for you, especially that the Mass tomorrow morning. May Christ's peace be with you.

James

Show me Thy Ways!

Show me Thy Ways!
A Source of Joy