Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Need an Artist!

Hello my friends,

I will come straight to the point. I need an artist, someone who can draw, or do some painting, or computer designing very well! Do you(or know someone who could) do it?


The reason I am asking this, is I am wanting to put a cover on the front of my book I am wanting to publish, and I need attractive, but beautifully done art.


The story is about a young girl coming from Spain to live with her grandparents in early Plymouth. The girl is Spanish, and she is the granddaughter of Captain Miles Standish!


If you can help, please email me. I will give you more details, and perhaps draw you an outline of what I was thinking for the cover! I will even pay you for the drawing painting or computer image, if it is nessisary!
Thankyou!
lmh4him@hotmail.com
Perennial Pioneer

4 comments:

Patriot said...

I wish I was an artist!

Hi! I just came across your site tonight, and I wanted to let you know about a giveaway I'm hosting at my site. It's for all-natural bath and body products made in Texas. My site is dedicated to finding high quality, American made products. Come check it out -and tell your friends!

Thanks!

Patriot said...

Me again!

Just wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week for some more great, American made products! Come check it out!

Thanks!

Theresa said...

My art is through photography so I am afraid I cannot help. But I was just checking on your blog to see the answer to your prayer request for a new place to live...did you all find one?

Laura H. said...

No, we have not found a place to live yet. We are waiting on the Lord to provide!

Laura H

Show me Thy Ways!

Show me Thy Ways!
A Source of Joy