Thursday, October 25, 2007

Researching Jane Austen!

Dear Friends,

I was wondering if you could help me. I am doing a research paper on Jane Austen, and my main focus is:What change in the world did Jane Austen make in writing her novels, and how do her writings effect us today?What influence has Jane Austen's masterpieces done for our lives? I would like to have some viewpoints on this. My paper is due, November 29th, so I have time, but I would like to get other people's opinions on the influences and effects of Jane Austen in the lives of people, and seeing as I know you all very well, please help me. I will be very grateful!
Thankyou, Perennial Pioneer

2 comments:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Laura, I'll email you my thoughts in the next few days, hopefully!

salutor said...

Sorry, no answer to your questions, but here's a correction for word useage: "effect us today?" It's "affect," not "effect." http://www.grammartips.homestead.com/affect.html

Show me Thy Ways!

Show me Thy Ways!
A Source of Joy