Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Somebody Blagged on me!!

Somebody blagged on me!!
I got blagged! By Ashley @ godslightuponme.blogspot.com has blagged me with which is an 8 Things About Me meme.

Well, Here it goes!

1. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8
2. I like to write!
3. Trying to serve my family, while being a stay at home daughter!
4. I am going to college this Fall, a community college.
5. I love to sew!
6. I have 8 siblings and one nephew!
7. I have a hard time keeping my room clean!:):(
8. But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Ok, your turn! Here are the rules:Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about his or her self.These blagged chosen ones are to write posts on their own blog about these eight facts.They are also to post these rules.At the end of their blog they will list eight people they have chosen to blag by listing their name and a link to their blog.Post a message on their blog to let them know they have been blagged on!I Blag everyone, for I don't have eight people to send it too!

Perennial Pioneer

4 comments:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Enjoyed reading your Meme, Laura! I will do mine soon, maybe tomorrow.

Robert said...

Interesting facts.Have you sewn any Regency dresses?

I will do this one tomorrow.

Laura H. said...

Anna and Robert,
Now you know my strengths and my weaknesses! They are nothing to boast about, but I hope that I will improve on my weaknesses, and share my strengths with others!

Laura

Laura H. said...

Yes I have sewn one regency style dress! I wore it to my sister Sarah's wedding nearly a year ago. I will send you a picture of it!

Laura

Show me Thy Ways!

Show me Thy Ways!
A Source of Joy